The Madow Brothers – Wednesday September 22, 2021 (7) CE Credits “The Insider’s Guide to Dental Practice Success!”
$99.00 – $275.00
This fun, fast-paced course is perfect for all doctors, team members and spouses who want to easily
and predictably take their practice to a level they never thought possible! It’s filled with incredibly
usable content, and the Madow’s fun presentation style make it unlike any other dental seminar! The
Madow Brothers make sure that every single dentist and team member in the audience learns the
secrets of delivering better patient care, practice growth, profitability, fulfillment in the profession of
dentistry while having an enjoyable day. Practically every attendee reports that a Madow Brothers
seminar was the best day they have ever spent in dentistry!
Galloping Hills Golf Course – 3 Golf Dr, Kenilworth, NJ 07033 – https://www.gallopinghillgolfcourse.com/
Some highlights of The Insider’s Guide to Dental Practice Success:
• New patient acquisition techniques
• Put an end to turning NEW patients away
• How to get local business and promote your practice
• One thing you should never discuss on the phone
• The internet sites you need to claim NOW
• Prevent hiring mistakes
• So much more!!
• Practices will learn how to increase new patient number and deliver better customer
• Gain knowledge to increase productivity.
• Develop strategies for preventing and filling cancellations.
• Treatment plan presentation strategies
Member, New Grad, Non-Member Dentist, RDH/DA/Staff
Tom Viola – Wednesday June 23, 2021 (7) CE Credits – “Hurts So…Swell!”: Management of Acute Dental Pain and Appropriate Opioid Prescribing Practices & Street Drugs and their Dental Considerations$99.00 – $275.00
Dr. Mauricio Lavie – Wednesday July 21, 2021 8:30 am – 5 pm (7) CE Credits “A Changing Paradigm in Contemporary Dentistry: Practical Applications of 3D Digital Technologies”$99.00 – $275.00
The Digital Revolution: predictable clinical implementation with Dr. Julian Conejo Friday May 21, 2021 8:30 am – 4:30 pm$99.00 – $275.00
- Webinar May 18, 2020