- This event has passed.
Botox and Dermal Filler Training with Cadaver Review
March 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - March 26, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
State Board Approved 21 Hour Course
Fee: $2600 for 21 Hours*
- Identify areas of the aging face and features that can be im-proved by use of neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- Articulate proper indications and contraindications for treatment of muscles involved in mastication (masseter and temporalis)
- Conduct a thorough patient consultation to evaluate potential need for and assess suitability of facial injectables
- Avoid, recognize and manage adverse events
- Learn how to correctly document treatment
Please Note: Injectors must provide their own patients for injection. Neurotoxins and dermal fillers are available for purchase at the event. Injectors may bring and use their own FDA Approved Injectables.
FACES (Facial Anatomy for Comprehensive Esthetic Seminars) may be found on the web at: www.estheticseminars.com
21 Hours of PACE Approved Participation Credit
Dr. Gigi Meinecke has been active in the field of facial injectables since 2004 and has been teaching the subject since 2010. She serves on the AGD Legislative and Governmental Affairs Council, is a National Spokesperson and Chairs the AGD/ASDA Task Force. Dr. Meinecke also serves on the ADA Council on Communications. She received her RN BSN from The College of New Jersey and a DMD from Boston University School of Dentistry. Dr. Meinecke maintains a private practice in Potomac, Maryland.
*AGD Member Early Registration
We apologize for the inconvenience but registration is now closed because we have reached the maximum limit for this course. If you would like to sign up for the waiting list, please use the form below. Once additional seats are made available, we will notify you by email and/or phone.