Contemporary Cosmetic Dentistry & Laser Enhancement that Make Smiles Magical (7 CE credits)
Friday, April 12 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday, 4/12/19 – 7:30AM-8:30AM Breakfast and Registration, 8:30AM-4:30PM Course
Speaker: Hugh Flax DDS AAACD MICOI DABAD
299 Paramus Rd
Paramus, NJ 07652 United States
Cosmetic dentistry is no longer a novelty as it was in the 1980’s……it is serious business. Patient expectations are growing so that you must learn to master the art and science not only in the front but the back of the mouth. Fortunately, advancements in technology have allowed dentists and their teams to be on the same page with the patient, lab, and specialist that help you create extra-ordinary results that are predictable and profitable.
In medicine, as well as, oral care, laser technology has become a rising star in the evolution of appearance enhancements. Dentistry has seen a huge breakthrough with the introduction of a combination hard-soft tissue Erbium and Diode wavelengths. The conservative nature of this modality has created a firm footing in the anti-aging trend that is spanning the globe. Among the many benefits of less invasive care and quicker healing responses, Dr. Flax has helped pioneer the “closed flap technique” that, in many cases, puts control of gingival and osseous contours into the hands of the cosmetic restorative dentist. Improved artistry has greatly reduced treatment times, enhanced income, and allowed patient satisfaction to soar better than ever.
Lastly, the road to your patient’s esthetic success can be mapped by you the restorative dentist-not the specialist. Dr. Flax will help show you the way.
- Learn critical factors in smile design that help you create beauty and “keep it real”
- Discover a way to plan and “transition” challenging full mouth cases.
- See how veneer cases can be easy to do by always doing 4 critical steps.
- Find out how having the ability to efficiently and effectively design smiles with composite is not a “lost art’ using minimally invasive preparation design and properly layering composite resin with simple layering of opacity, translucency and color to achieve the beautiful and believable results.
- Discover how laser technology can make your cases esthetically beautiful, biologically healthy and improve your bottom line –even 2-3 months faster in complex cases.
- Find out newer techniques in posterior composites.
- Learn the basics in esthetic implantology.
About Hugh Flax
In addition to being accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Flax has earned numerous awards and certifications in dental implant care and laser treatment. He attends numerous advanced training meetings throughout the world including the Kois Center, AAID Maxicourse (a mini-residency in implants), the Academy of Laser Dentistry, and the Pankey Institute to continually improve his care for his patients. Very soon, he will have completed the certification process to receive Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, as well as having completed the extensive credentialing process to be recognized as an Associate Fellow with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.